This is MyLife.
We're here to make YourLife a little bit better.
Who We Are:
MyLife 24-7 is a youth-driven, staff supported website focused on character development, service, and leadership. Our mission is to provide a safe place for young people to connect, reflect and evolve.
Who You Are:
You've found us because you're a dynamic, creative, knowledge-seeking 13- to 19-year-old student who cares about making a difference in your community and the world through your leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Here’s What We Do:
- Keep you updated on world issues that relate to YourLife
- Show you fun videos, stories, and quotes that inspire YourLife
- Put you in touch with experts and peers who can help you enhance YourLife
- Develop your leadership and community organizing skills so you can make a difference in YourLife and the world
Here’s What You Do:
- Explore our site to find topics that interest you
- Read our blogs and express your comments
- Write your ideas and send them to us so we can post them
- Enter our contests and win cool prizes
- Create videos, take photos, make music, or write stories to show us what's happening in YourLife
- Stay connected by becoming part of the MyLife Assembly
- Make good choices guided by good sense and good values
- Be in charge of your own life, all day, every day
At MyLife 24-7, we believe that you are ultimately in charge of your choices and actions. Good choices guided by good sense and good values are "Good For You" because they create help you live a successful, fulfilling, and worthy life.Our "Good For You" movement empowers everyone to build a better a better life and a better world, together, through good choices and good actions.
About Our Organization
MyLife 24-7 is a project created by the nonprofit Josephson Institute whose mission is to improve the ethical quality of society by changing personal and organizational decision making and behavior. Josephson Institute also facilitates the CHARACTER COUNTS! and Pursuing Victory with Honor programs.